user profile
Sign in
user profile

About full refund when I received A-Z claim

by Seller_zYAx9YDLowdSe

Hello,

Just want to know…

We received an A-Z claim from buyer. The buyer did not contact us after receive the replacement just file A-Z claim to amazon ask for return and refund.

Is here anybody can tell us, if we try to want to make thing easily and refund the buyer directly, is this A-Z claim still will affect our account health?

Thanks
Best regards

Tags: A to Z Claims, Refunds
3 replies
3 replies
Quick filters
Sort by
user profile
Seller_7tvUWulIrIppT
In reply to: Seller_zYAx9YDLowdSe's post

Don’t refund. Let Amazon investigate and go through the A-Z process. Everything will be fine…

user profile
Seller_olet7eVOHxQZd

I am sorry, but did you send a replacement. If so why?

Amazon rarely acknowledges replacements sent via FBM. You may be out both your products and your $$.

It is too late to do anything but reply to the A2Z. If you issue any refund with an A2Z open, you are acknowledging the failure and will get a metrics hit.

user profile
Cassie_Amazon_old

Hello @BFDIGITAL,

Cassie with Amazon here to provide insight on the a-z claim process.

As @Eclipse_Designs_Arti mentioned, once the a-z claim is filed it is best to wait for the investigation to be completed before refunding the customer. If you refund the customer after the claim is filed then your a-z claim will remain on your order defect report regardless of the outcome of the investigation.

Once the a-z claim, the next step is to submit any additional information that we should know while reviewing your case. You can submit this information by going to manage a-z claims > under review > respond to Amazon.

A-z claims will affect your order defect rate in the following scenarios:

• Claims that are granted and debited from your account
  • Claims for which you refunded the customer after the claim was filed
  • Claims for which you or Amazon cancelled the order
  • Claims that are pending a decision

I hope that you find this information helpful. Thank you for your post.

-Cassie

There are no more posts to display
Go to original post